Friday, December 19, 2008

The Prettiest Tree



I too like many others love Christmas. I have had many trees but this one tops it all. It's the best one I've ever had. It's new and it's 12 ft. I LOVE IT! It's only gorgeous and beautiful because I had a personal tree decorator...Brenda. I lack in the decorating department.



She helped me buy the tree, ribbon, and the poinsettias. She then spent 3 hours at my house late one night after all the kids were in bed (except Hayden) making it look gorgeous. My children did get to help with the tree a couple of days earlier so they weren't totally left out. They put all the ornaments on.



4 comments:

Kristen said...

It is beautiful! I love a foo-foo tree! I always have one but only 9 1/2 feet...that's hard enough! Next year, decorate the top piece BEFORE you attach it to the tree! I did that this year, and it was sooooo much easier than in years past. However, mine is top heavy and leaning (see blog)so you might not want to take my advice! I love the red and white! Now each year...add a new element! Isn't it fun? Good job Brenda...some talent you've got there!

Brenda said...

Thanks Malia! I enjoyed every moment of it! You're home and family make your tree shine brightly!

Kimmy said...

OOOHHHH- that is so pretty! You and Brenda make quite the team!

Katrina said...

Pretty tree Malia! Hope you guys had a great Christmas & a Happy New Year!