Sunday, May 10, 2009

Teenager in the House

Kalia is an official teenager (3 days ago). Where has the time gone!! I'm amazed at how much she has grown. She is fun and feisty. I wouldn't trade her for the world. I would be lost without her. She helps out lots even if it's with some attitude at times. :0) I Love Her and am glad she's mine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


2 months, 4months, 1, & 2 years old


3, 4, 5, & 6 years old


7, 8, 9, & 10 years old


11 & 12 years old

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Well, Happy Birthday! I remember when you were born...but you probably don't remember us huh? Well, you're still as cute as you were back then!

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday to Kalia! Love how you did the pictures of her.
She is gorgeous! Eric better get that shot gun ready!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Kalia! What cute pictures! We all miss you in YW!
Congratulations on 13! Best wishes to you!

Katrina said...

Happy B-day Kalia! I remember her so little - I can't believe she is a teenager already! That seemed to happen so fast!! What a beautiful young woman!

Tina said...

I love all these cute pictures! I realize there is probably no such thing as a picture of Kalia that is not cute.

We sure enjoyed her recent visit here :)