I never thought that Elvis would ever be my date! We went to a Halloween party last weekend and thanks to Scott (for the costume) Eric won the funniest costume. I love this guy...no not Elvis! He always keeps me smiling and wondering whats next? He is the most positive person I know and has a great outlook on life. He keeps us all happy around our house, even our oldest who is starting to think that his antics aren't that cool anymore. Thanks Eric for the best husband and father around!!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The King is in the House!
I never thought that Elvis would ever be my date! We went to a Halloween party last weekend and thanks to Scott (for the costume) Eric won the funniest costume. I love this guy...no not Elvis! He always keeps me smiling and wondering whats next? He is the most positive person I know and has a great outlook on life. He keeps us all happy around our house, even our oldest who is starting to think that his antics aren't that cool anymore. Thanks Eric for the best husband and father around!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is one fantastic costume!! He could get a job in Vegas without a problem.
I LOVE ELVIS! But you can keep Eric! hahaha JK! Eric is the man...always a party goin on around him! We miss you guys!
That's funny! Groovy! A great costume for a great guy! Let's PARTY!
Those pictures made me laugh so hard!! What a fun costume! Did you dress as Priscilla? So funny! Wish you could post some video of Eric dancing like the King!! :)
That is hillarious! The wig is to die for! I bet the party was rocking!
Post a Comment