Well I really only have one that comes close to a monster (no I'm not talking about Hayden and everyday life) he's a Werewolf. It took Eric about an hour to create him but he looked fabulous! Hey Natividad sisters do you recognize Kalia's dress?
I thought Kalia looked beautiful on Halloween! Hayden is cute as ever! Parker's costume was fabulous, you could tell an artist did his make-up! Alani was darling as a witch, and Kaleb always steals your heart! Cute Kids!
Love it!!! I remember when you wore that dress! I love how she totally poses for her pictures:) Parker looks amazing...maybe eric should be a makeup artist for the movies
We have been married for 16 wonderful years. We have built a great life together and have a beautiful family. We have been blessed greatly in our life and have much to be thankful for.
7 comments:
THat old prom dress came in handy! You look gorgeously spooky kalia!
I thought Kalia looked beautiful on Halloween! Hayden is cute as ever! Parker's costume was fabulous, you could tell an artist did his make-up! Alani was darling as a witch, and Kaleb always steals your heart! Cute Kids!
Love it!!! I remember when you wore that dress! I love how she totally poses for her pictures:) Parker looks amazing...maybe eric should be a makeup artist for the movies
Parker's costume rocks!!! Your kids all look so great!! Love the Halloween pictures!!
Kalia is a beauty! And Eric needs to post a "how-to" on that werewolf makeup! It's fabulous! Glad you had a great Halloween!
Such cute little monsters! Parkers costume is seriously impressive! WOW!
They all look great!
Post a Comment