Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love to color.




A couple of weeks ago I had just started a meeting down stairs when I heard "Oh no, Hayden has a permanent maker." He had been coloring all over the walls. Up until this point it was only pencil. Here's most of the damage he did. Lucky for us Magic Erase has been invented and it all came off!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome to the Blog world! Hey,
I can relate to the pen on the wall! Brianna and a friend colored all over her bedroom wall. I haven't been able to get it off, so I guess I better try that stuff! I love your blog, it's very cute! I've always said, you have beautiful children, now I can see their beautiful faces all the time! Stop by and visit us. I just need your email address. You can email me at bhalls1003@aol.com

The Davis Diaries said...

Hey malia! Hope you don't mind me dropping in on your blog! This makes me feel so good that it isn't just my little monster that destroys everything! Looks like you guys are doing well! We sure miss you!

Sabra said...

He's a true artist like his father!