
I couldn't resist writing this down. It still makes me smile every time I think about it. Last week Kalia and I were driving in the Mini Cooper. She said to me "I hope you keep the Mini so when I turn 16 it can be mine." I replied, "If we have the Mini you'll be able to share it with Dad and I." She then said very horrified, "What!?! All those TV shows where the kids turn 16 and get a car is a LIE!" I of course laughed (totally surprised that she even thought that) and let her know that even if we just had money laying around the house looking for something to do with it that we would not buy her a car. I do believe she went away from that conversation a little disappointed.
2 comments:
I was hoping you would write this story down. Love it!
I was also hoping you would write this one down! Kalia will laugh several years from now! Kalia is great!
Post a Comment