I didn't get a picture of the whole train because it was dark but this was the coolest thing. There was 20 of these cars hooked to the back of a big tractor. Hayden loves trains and he went on three rides lasting a good 30-40 minutes. He was a little popsicle by the time I was able to convince him to get off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cool! I love those little cars! How fun! It looks like a fun carnival for kids!
We're glad your back!
Bobby has been dying to make a train out of the golf cart! He wants to build little cars the kids can ride in. I'm such a downer though and discourage it, of course.
Looks like lots of fun!!
What a fun carnival! Hope you guys have a wonderful New Year!!
How fun!
Post a Comment